Definitely my new go-to recipe for broccoli casserole--made it twice over the holidays & it was a huge hit & got rave reviews! It's super-creamy, has amazing flavor, & even reheats well without drying out! Only change I had to make was I had to use 2 lbs of broccoli b/c 1 lb only covered just over 1/2 of the 13x9 pan. However, I will also admit that I took a shortcut & used bagged frozen broccoli cuts, so you may not get quite as much pieces as you might get from fresh broccoli. Other than using 2 bags of broccoli, I didn't & wouldn't change anything else!
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 397
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated fat: 13g
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 550mg
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar
- 1 stick (1/4 lb.) salted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed (1/3 of a 12 oz. box)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mist a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Steam broccoli until crisp-tender, 7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of ice water.
- Mix soup, eggs, mayonnaise, cheese, butter and pepper in a saucepan and cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and combined.
- Drain broccoli; spread evenly in baking dish. Pour cheese mixture on top. Sprinkle with crackers. Bake for 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles