Broccoli Bread Mom & Dad Tucker
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) box frozen chopped broccoli thawed & drained
- 1 large onion chopped
- 4 eggs beated
- 1 stick(s) oleo melted
- 2 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 box(es) Jiffy cornbread muffin mix
- 12 ounce(s) can niblet corn or mexican corn
- Combine all ingredients but the muffin mix and mix well. Mix in muffin mix. Pour batter in a pam sprayed 9 x 13 pyrex dish. Bake @ 400* 15 to 20 minutes or until set when tested with a toothpick.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoisTrussell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Bread Mom & Dad Tucker Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads