Don't forget to add the melted butter. Delicious! Serve hot.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1(10oz) package(s) broccoli, chopped well drained
- 3/4 cup(s) cottage cheese (sm curd)
- 1 onion chopped fine
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) margarine/butter, melted
- 1(8oz) package(s) cornbread mix (Jiffy)
- Mix together broccoli (thawed & drained), cottage cheese, onion, eggs and butter. Add cornbread mix stirring until just moisted. Pour batter into a greased 8 x 8 pan. Bake at 425 degrees for 30 - 35 mins.
- Note: I prefer to put this in greased muffin tins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SusanNix and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note