Broccoli Biscuit Squares
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 4-ounce can(s) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cup(s) biscuit/baking mix
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Dash pepper
- • In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and water until a soft dough forms.
- • Press dough onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Stir remaining cheddar cheese into the beef mixture; spread over dough. Sprinkle with broccoli.
- • In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over meat mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note