Broccoli Biscuit Squares
With a cheesy biscuit-like crust, these pretty squares are good for breakfast, brunch and dinner. From Vi Janus: Pelican Lake, Wisconsin. Broccoli Biscuit Squares are a nice brunch item served with fresh fruit and muffins. Recipe published in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 4-ounce can(s) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cup(s) biscuit/baking mix
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Dash pepper
- • In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and water until a soft dough forms.
- • Press dough onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Stir remaining cheddar cheese into the beef mixture; spread over dough. Sprinkle with broccoli.
- • In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over meat mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note