Broccoli Beef Supper
From Connie Bolton: San Antonio, Texas. Recipe published in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) frozen cottage fries
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can(s) (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- • Line bottom and sides of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish with cottage fries. Bake, uncovered, at 40° for 10 minutes.
- • Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Layer the beef, broccoli, half of the onions and the tomato over fries. In a small bowl, combine the soup, 1/2 cup cheese, milk, garlic powder and pepper; pour over top.
- • Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note