Broccoli Beef Braids
This filling sandwich looks fancy but is really simple to make. Each slice is packed with ground beef, broccoli and cheese. Served with a green salad, this beefy sandwich makes a terrific lunch or dinner. From Penny Lapp: North Royalton, Ohio. Recipe published in Country Woman July/August 1999
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 8-ounce tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- • In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the broccoli, cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper; heat through.
- • Unroll one tube of dough on a greased baking sheet; seal the seams and perforations, forming a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Spread half of beef mixture lengthwise down the center. On each side, cut 1-in.-wide strips 3 in. into center.
- • Starting at one end, fold alternating strips at an angle across filling; seal ends. Repeat.
- • Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 loaves (8 servings each).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note