Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry white wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1 pound(s) thin sliced beef
- 1 bag(s) frozen broccoli
- Use a 4-quart slow cooker. Pour the liquid ingredients into the stoneware. Stir in the garlic, sugar, and pepper flakes. Slice the meat and add to the sauce. Toss with spoons to thoroughly coat the meat. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Add the broccoli, and turn to high. Cover and cook 30 min, or until broccoli has heated through. Serve over white or brown rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rebeccacooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note