Great recipe. I seasoned a bit more with garlic salt & black pepper. Partially steamed the broccoli first, otherwise recipe is good on its own. Doubled the recipe for a family BBQ of baby back ribs. These potatoes could definately be cut in half (after baking) for people with smaller appetites. Very good but filling. My family will be asking for this side again I am sure.
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson
Yield: 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 4 large baking potatoes, baked
- 1/4 cup diced broccoli
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut a 1-inch-wide strip from the top of each baked potato. Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
- Mash pulp. Stir in broccoli and next 6 ingredients. Spoon into shells, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake, covered, at 400° for 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This