Community Recipe from
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 cup(s) low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) cider vingar
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 4 cup(s) broccoli crowns finely chopped
- 8 ounce(s) water chestnuts canned
- 3 ounce(s) bacon cooked
- 3 tablespoon(s) cranberries dried
- Whisk garlic, mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar and sugar in a large bowl. Add broccoli, water chestnuts, bacon, cranberries and pepper; stir to coat with the dressing.
- Cook’s Tip
- Most supermarkets sell broccoli crowns, which are the tops of the bunches, with the stalks cut off. Although crowns are more expensive than entire bunches, they are convenient and there is considerably less waste.
- To Make Ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JaneMay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli-Bacon Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes