Broccoli Bacon Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 1/4 cup(s) low fat mayo
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) cider vingar
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 4 cup(s) broccoli crowns finely chopped
- 1 can(s) 8 oz water chestnuts rinsed and chopped
- 3 slice(s) bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoon(s) dried cranberries
- pepper to taste
- Whisk garlic, mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar and sugar in a large bowl. Add broccoli, water chestnuts, bacon, cranberries and pepper; stir to coat with the dressing.
- TIPS & NOTES
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- Per serving: 89 calories; 4 g fat ( 1 g sat , 1 g mono ); 8 mg cholesterol; 12 g carbohydrates; 1 g added sugars; 4 g protein; 3 g fiber; 200 mg sodium; 193 mg potassium.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by manyblessings and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Bacon Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes