Broccoli Bacon Quiches
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh or frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) half-and-half cream
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- • Divide the broccoli, cheese and bacon between two 5-in. pie plates coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, salt, garlic powder and lemon-pepper. Pour over bacon.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note