My wife loves this Broccoli salad! - Bacon, Cheese, Pecans, and Broccoli in a mayonnaise based dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bunch(es) Raw broccoli cut into flowerets
- 1 pound(s) bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cup(s) Sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 0.5 Sweet onion finely chopped
- 0.5 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) wine vinegar
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 0.333 cup(s) pecans Optional - chip pecans
- Mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar together. Add onion, bacon and cheese. Pour over broccoli in 9 x 13 pan. Stir until broccoli is lightly coated. Optional - sprinkle pecans into the salad. Chill a few hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wfward and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note