Broccoli Artichoke Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 10-ounce package(s) frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 2 14-ounce can(s) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- 1/2 cup(s) slivered almonds, optional
- 2 tablespoon(s) diced pimientos, optional
- • Arrange broccoli and artichokes in a greased shallow 2-1/2 qt. baking dish; set aside.
- • In a saucepan, combine the mayonnaise, butter, cheese, lemon juice and celery salt; cook and stir over low heat until butter is melted and sauce is heated through (do not boil). Pour over broccoli and artichokes. Sprinkle with almonds and pimientos if desired.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Yield: 8-10 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note