Broccoli and Ham Bread Pudding
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 frozen soft white dinner rolls (from 12.4-oz bag)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 1 cup(s) Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) diced cooked ham
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese (1 oz)
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 1 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Place rolls on cutting board; let stand 10 to 15 minutes to thaw. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat eggs, milk, basil, salt and pepper until well blended.
- 2. Cut rolls into 3/4-inch cubes; place in bowl with egg mixture. Stir to coat. Stir in broccoli, ham and cheese. Pour into casserole.
- 3. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until puffed, golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note