Broccoli and Feta Frittata
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 2 cup(s) chopped broccoli florets
- salt and pepper
- 7 large eggs
- 3 ounce(s) feta, crumbled
- In an 8-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet or well-seasoned cast iron pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent, about 4 minutes.
- Toss in broccoli, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally until just tender, about 6 minutes longer.
- Preheat broiler to high and set an oven rack 4 inches from heat source. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, season with additional salt and pepper. Por eggs over vegetables, stir to combine, then dot surface with feta. Cook, without stirring, until eggs are set on bottom and beginning to set on top, about 5 minutes. Transfer pan to oven and broil until eggs are set and beginning to brown, 2-3 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve warm or at room temperature.
- 232 cal, 16 g fat,(8 g saturated), 397 chol, 1 g fiber, 16 g proteing, 6 g carb, 666 mg sodium.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note