Broccoli and Cheese Mini Egg Omelets from Skinnytaste.com
Servings: 4 1/2 • Size: 2 omelets • Old Points: 4 • Weight Watcher Points+: 4 Calories: 167 • Fat: 8.5 g • Carb: 5 g • Fiber: 2.5 g • Protein: 18 g • Sugar: 0 g Sodium: 317 mg (without the salt) • Cholest: 170 mg
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup(s) egg whites
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) good grated cheese like pecorino romano
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°. Steam broccoli with a little water for about 6-7 minutes.
- When broccoli is cooked, crumble into smaller pieces and add olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spray a standard size non-stick cupcake tin with cooking spray and spoon broccoli mixture evenly into 9 tins.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites, eggs, grated cheese, salt and pepper. Pour into the greased tins over broccoli until a little more than 3/4 full. Top with grated cheddar and bake in the oven until cooked, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately. Wrap any leftovers in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator to enjoy during the week.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cinderangel17 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli and Cheese Mini Egg Omelets from Skinnytaste.com Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch