- 1 (16-ounce) package fresh broccoli and cauliflower florets (such as River Ranch)
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons low-fat buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- calories 69
- fat 2.2 g
- satfat 0.8 g
- protein 4.1 g
- carbohydrate 10.2 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- iron 0.8 mg
- sodium 345 mg
- caloriesfromfat 26 %
- fiber 3.3 g
- calcium 74 mg
How to Make It
Steam broccoli and cauliflower, covered, 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse under cold water, and drain well. Set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, buttermilk, onion, blue cheese, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Combine broccoli and cauliflower with dressing in a large bowl. Sprinkle with parsley; stir well.