I have no words for this. It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! Tasty, creamy, crispy, everything! And on top of that, you get your veggie servings!
- 2 (16-ounce) packages fresh broccoli and cauliflower flowerets
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) package shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 tablespoons Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- Arrange flowerets in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain well.
- Arrange flowerets in a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Stir together mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients. Spoon over flowerets. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables