This is the second time I'm making these. They r very good.last time I had left over filling so I got so e bell peppers and stuffed them with it they were yummy to......just an idea if you run into the same issue.....
Broccoli-and- Cheese-Stuffed Baked Potatoes
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 231
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 16g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 9g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- Sodium: 364mg
- 8 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound broccoli florets (5 cups)
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups grated low-fat Cheddar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Rub potatoes with 1 Tbsp. oil; pierce with a knife. Bake until tender, 1 hour and 30 minutes. Steam broccoli until tender, 5 minutes. Drain; rinse. Pat dry and roughly chop.
- In a skillet over low heat, warm 1 Tbsp. oil. Sauté onion until soft, 10 minutes. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Let potatoes rest until cool enough to handle. Set oven to 350°F. Cut top 1/4 inch off potato. Scoop out flesh.
- Mash potato flesh. Mix with remaining ingredients. Fill potato shells with mixture; bake 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables