Broccoli & Garlic Penne Pasta
- 1 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves , crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 3 cups broccoli flowerets
- 4 1/2 cups hot cooked penne pasta (medium tube-shaped pasta), cooked without salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
MIX broth, basil, pepper, garlic and broccoli in skillet. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat for 3 min. or until broccoli is tender-crisp.
ADD pasta and lemon juice. Toss to coat. Serve with cheese.
Swanson Kitchen Tip: This recipe is also great using Swanson® Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic Chicken Broth in place of the regular chicken broth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This