Broccoli & Garlic Penne Pasta
This combination of garlic and broccoli creates exquisite aromas and flavors and makes the perfect topping for hot cooked penne, especially when topped with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves , crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 3 cups broccoli flowerets
- 4 1/2 cups hot cooked penne pasta (medium tube-shaped pasta), cooked without salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
MIX broth, basil, pepper, garlic and broccoli in skillet. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat for 3 min. or until broccoli is tender-crisp.
ADD pasta and lemon juice. Toss to coat. Serve with cheese.
Swanson Kitchen Tip: This recipe is also great using Swanson® Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic Chicken Broth in place of the regular chicken broth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes