broccli cheese no carb soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream
- 4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 20 ounce(s) broccoli
- 12 ounce(s) feduced fat chedder
- Bring broccoli and broth to boil, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cheese cubes and heat on low until cheese melts.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If soup is too thick, add heavy cream to thin to desired consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brierose and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
broccli cheese no carb soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews