- 1 pound broccoli florets (from about 2 small heads)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup diced seeded tomato
- 2 serrano chiles, minced (seed if very hot)
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- calories 143
- caloriesfromfat 85 %
- protein 1.9 g
- fat 14 g
- satfat 2 g
- carbohydrate 4.8 g
- fiber 2 g
- sodium 175 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook florets until crisp-tender, 5 minutes, then scoop into a large bowl of ice water to cool. Drain florets, then squeeze out as much water as possible with your hands.
Pulse broccoli in a food processor until finely chopped, then turn into a strainer and drain any liquid. Put in a medium bowl and stir in remaining ingredients. Season with more salt to taste.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.