Britt's Prosecco Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 and 1/3 cup(s) basmati rice
- 1/3 whole(s) Onion diced
- 1/2 whole(s) Poblano chili diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fennel diced
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 4 clove(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) Prosecco
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- Put the onion, pepper and fennel through the food processor then set aside in a bowl. Then to the same with the garlic and set aside in a separate bowl. In a medium saucepan melt butter on med-high heat. Add onion/pepper/fennel mixture and saute for a couple minutes. Then add garlic for less than a minute stirring constantly. Add dry rice and stir/cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of Prosecco and cook 1-2 min or until liquid is absorbed. Then add rest of Prosecco and chicken broth. Rais to a boil then reduce to med low for 10-15 min. Stir rice and add in salt and sour cream. Enjoy!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TastesLikeHome and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Britt's Prosecco Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables