British Relief Chicken Casserole
- 3 pound(s) chicken breasts steamed and shredded
- 2 cup(s) rice (white or brown) cooked
- 1 onion large, diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1-2 can(s) cream of chicken soup (or mushroom)
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) whole grain mustard
- 2 cup(s) broccoli OPTIONAL steamed
- 3 cup(s) Corn flakes
- Mix all ingredients together, except for corn flakes, and press into 9x11 casserole dish. Top with Corn Flakes. Bake at 350 until top is crisp and golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gstelz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note