- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 (8.8-oz.) package thin rice noodles
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 small Kirby cucumbers, seeded and sliced
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian hot chili sauce (such as Sriracha)
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 pound shredded smoked beef brisket, warm
- 1/2 cup sliced pickled Peppadew peppers
- 1/2 cup assorted torn mint, basil, and cilantro
How to Make It
Microwave 8 cups water and 1 Tbsp. kosher salt at HIGH in a large microwave-safe glass bowl 2 minutes. Submerge noodles in water; let stand 20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Meanwhile, toss together pineapple and next 4 ingredients; add table salt and black pepper to taste.
Whisk together hoisin sauce, next 4 ingredients, and 2 Tbsp. water. Combine drained noodles and 2 Tbsp. hoisin sauce mixture in a medium bowl, tossing to coat.
Divide lettuce among 4 bowls. Top with noodles, pineapple mixture, brisket, and peppers. Drizzle with desired amount of remaining hoisin mixture. Sprinkle with herbs, and serve immediately.