- 1 (5- to 5 1/2-pound) beef brisket
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- Place brisket on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; sprinkle both sides evenly with soup mix. Tightly fold foil to seal; place brisket in a large roasting pan.
- Bake at 350° for 4 to 5 hours. Remove brisket from foil, reserving pan drippings. Let brisket cool slightly.
- Spoon strained pan drippings over brisket; cut diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Serve with flour tortillas and salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes