- 1 (5- to 5 1/2-pound) beef brisket
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- Place brisket on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; sprinkle both sides evenly with soup mix. Tightly fold foil to seal; place brisket in a large roasting pan.
- Bake at 350° for 4 to 5 hours. Remove brisket from foil, reserving pan drippings. Let brisket cool slightly.
- Spoon strained pan drippings over brisket; cut diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Serve with flour tortillas and salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note