Brie with Strawberries and Honey
Photo: David Hillegas; Styling: Lydia Degaris-Pursell
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Coastal Living
- 1 (6-inch or larger) cedar grilling plank
- 1 (7-ounce) Brie round
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Thin gingersnaps, water crackers
- 1. Soak plank in water at least 30 minutes. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- 2. Place plank on hot grill, close lid, and heat 2 to 3 minutes. Remove plank with tongs, and place Brie in center of grilled side of plank. Return to grill, and cook 10 minutes or until cheese is soft. Top with strawberries, almonds, and honey. Serve on plank with gingersnaps and water crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers