I depend so much on everyone else's reviews that I figured it was only fair that I post mine too....Served this at Thanksgiving and it was a big hit. Everyone commented it would be good for a dessert as well. Made exactly as stated except substititued 1t. vanilla and 2t. water for bourbon. Yum!
Brie With Brown Sugar and Nuts
- 1/4 cup firmly packed DOMINO Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 1/2 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 (13.2-ounce) round Brie
- French baguette slices, apple and pear slices, assorted crackers
- Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- Place puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface; roll out fold lines. Spread brown sugar-and-pecan mixture in a 5-inch circle in center of puff pastry sheet. Place Brie round on top of pecan mixture.
- Wrap puff pastry around Brie, pinching to seal tightly, and place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, folded side down.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until pastry is lightly brown. Cool 10 minutes on baking sheet. Serve warm with French baguette slices, apple and pear slices, and assorted crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers