Brie with Artichokes
- 1 round (4-1/2 ounces) Brie cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and cayenne pepper to taste
- Assorted crackers
- • Slice Brie in half horizontally. Place the bottom half in a small round baking dish or pie plate. Combine the artichokes, basil, oil, garlic, salt and cayenne; spread over Brie.
- • Replace top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note