Brie in Puff Pastry
Stand: 1 Hour
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 round (13.2 ounces) Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup(s) apricot jam
- 1/2 cup(s) slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Assorted crackers
- • Slice Brie horizontally in half. Sprinkle one cut side of Brie with blue cheese; top with remaining Brie. On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry into a 14-in. square. Cut off corners to make a circle. Spread jam to within 1 in. of pastry edge; sprinkle with nuts. Place Brie on top; fold pastry over the cheese and pinch edges to seal.
- • Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush top and sides of pastry with egg. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from the baking sheet. Let stand for 1 hour before serving. Serve with crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note