Brie En Croute
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 sheet puff pastry thawed 15-20min
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 8 ounce(s) brie wheel
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 egg beated
- Saute butter and walnuts until golden (about 5 minutes)
- Stir in cinnamon until coated
- Place brie wheel on puff pastry ant top with nuts. place brown sugar on top.
- Gather up edges of pastry and tie with string. Brush on egg and bake
- 375 x 15-20 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenCoe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brie En Croute Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers