These bites are delicious!! I had only a regular sized muffin pan, so used 2 and a half slices of biscuit dough per depression (make sure and seperate each bisbuit into 3 pieces, I called each piece a "slice"). I buttered each depression for non-stick purposes. Baked at 400 degrees for 11 to 12 minutes. Buttering the depressions made each bite have a nice golden color on the outside. Make sure and let them rest for 10 minutes. Our dinner guests loved them. Will make again and again....
Brie Cheese Bites
More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) Brie round, rind removed
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup jalapeño pepper jelly*
- 1. Cut brie into 24 pieces, and let soften.
- 2. Separate each biscuit into thirds, making 3 rounds. Press biscuit rounds into bottom and up sides of 24 mini-muffin cups. Spoon about 1 tsp. pepper jelly into center of each biscuit cup; top each with 1 brie cheese piece.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- *1/2 cup mango chutney may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note