These bites are delicious!! I had only a regular sized muffin pan, so used 2 and a half slices of biscuit dough per depression (make sure and seperate each bisbuit into 3 pieces, I called each piece a "slice"). I buttered each depression for non-stick purposes. Baked at 400 degrees for 11 to 12 minutes. Buttering the depressions made each bite have a nice golden color on the outside. Make sure and let them rest for 10 minutes. Our dinner guests loved them. Will make again and again....
Brie Cheese Bites
Use a piece of dental floss pulled taut to cut chilled brie cheese.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) Brie round, rind removed
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup jalapeño pepper jelly*
- 1. Cut brie into 24 pieces, and let soften.
- 2. Separate each biscuit into thirds, making 3 rounds. Press biscuit rounds into bottom and up sides of 24 mini-muffin cups. Spoon about 1 tsp. pepper jelly into center of each biscuit cup; top each with 1 brie cheese piece.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- *1/2 cup mango chutney may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note