Brie with Cardamom-Plum Jam Glaze
Once you've put up your jars of Cardamom-Plum Jam, you'll be able to offer a savory appetizer of Brie with Cardamom-Plum Jam Glaze at a moment's notice to unexpected guests.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1 (7-oz.) Brie round
- 1/2 cup Cardamom-Plum Jam
- 2 teaspoons grated sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon Champagne vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Fresh fruit
- Trim rind from top of Brie round. Place Brie on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 7 minutes or until cheese is just melted. Meanwhile, microwave Cardamom-Plum Jam, grated onion, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute or until smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals. Place Brie on a serving dish; immediately top with warm jam mixture. Serve with crackers and fresh fruit.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note