This recipe goes with Mediterranean Tuna-Pasta Salad with Brie Burgers
Yield: Makes 2 servings
- 12 ounces ground beef chuck
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 hamburger buns, toasted
- Toppings: lettuce leaves, red onion slices, tomato slices
- Combine beef and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; shape into 4 thin patties.
- Cut Brie into small pieces, and place half of the pieces in the center of each of 2 of the patties; top with remaining patties, pressing to seal edges.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add burgers, and cook, 2 to 3 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve on buns with toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note