This recipe goes with Mediterranean Tuna-Pasta Salad with Brie Burgers
Yield: Makes 2 servings
- 12 ounces ground beef chuck
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 hamburger buns, toasted
- Toppings: lettuce leaves, red onion slices, tomato slices
- Combine beef and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; shape into 4 thin patties.
- Cut Brie into small pieces, and place half of the pieces in the center of each of 2 of the patties; top with remaining patties, pressing to seal edges.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add burgers, and cook, 2 to 3 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve on buns with toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches