Brie Balls with Spicy Cranberry Dipping Sauce
Serve these Parmesan-crusted fried cheese balls right after frying so the centers are warm and oozy.
Yield: 32 balls
- 2 (8-ounce) rounds Brie
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil
- Spicy Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- Trim rind from Brie. Combine Brie and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; mix well with hands until combined. Shape cheese mixture into 1" balls. Dip balls in egg; dredge in flour. Dip again in egg; roll in breadcrumbs, pressing firmly so crumbs adhere. Place brie balls on wax paper; chill at least 1 hour.
- Pour oil to a depth of 2" in a Dutch oven; heat to 350°. Fry cheese balls, in batches, until golden, about 1 minute; drain on paper towels. Serve immediately with Spicy Cranberry Dipping Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This