Brie, Apple, and Arugula Open Faced Sandwich
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 slice(s) rustic artesian bread
- 8 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 4 cup(s) baby arugula
- 1 fuji apple, sliced
- 8 ounce(s) brie cheese, sliced
- salt and pepper to season
- Position a rack 6 inches from the broiler and heat the broiler to high.
- Put the bread slices on a rimmed baking sheet and set under the broiler. Broil until nicely toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, flip the bread over, and spread 1 tsp. of the mustard evenly on each untoasted side. Top with the arugula and then the apple slices. Season lightly with salt and pepper, and then arrange the Brie slices in a single layer over the apples.
- Broil just until the Brie starts to melt, 1 to 2 minutes (don’t let it melt too much or the apple will get warm and the arugula will wilt). Sprinkle with a little black pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brie, Apple, and Arugula Open Faced Sandwich Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers