Brie and Sour Cherry Toast Bites
These tasty small bites are just the right combination of salty and sweet. Garnish with toasted walnuts or pecans instead of the almonds, if you like. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/3111
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 whole wheat mini toasts
- 1/2 wheel(s) Brie, cut into 24 pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) Dalmatia Sour Cherry Spread
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced almonds, toasted
- Top each mini toast with a piece of Brie and a dollop of cherry spread, then garnish with almonds and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note