Brian's Peanut Brittle
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 8 ounce(s) butter
- 1/3 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 4 cup(s) peanuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) sea salt
- 1. Boil suger, water, butter & corn syrup for 10-15 minutes, until it smells burnt.
- 2. Add baking soda, peanuts and sea salt.
- 3. Pour on a silpat sheet.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brian's Peanut Brittle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts