Brian's Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2/3 cup(s) shortening
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 3-4 whole(s) ripe bananas mashed
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 package(s) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Sift together flour and next four ingredients (through salt). Cut shortening into flour mixture. Add eggs, bananas, and vanilla and blend well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake cookies on cookie sheet about 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EmilyCowan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brian's Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies