Brett's Super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) butter
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 package(s) instant vanilla pudding mix(2.68oz)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chip, semisweet
- 1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2.In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 3.Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brett7230 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes