Brenda's Baked Haddock Au Gratin
Recipe from Mom 1.14.12.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) haddock fillets thaw & raw
- Cheese Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sharp cheese grated
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- bunch(es) Ritz crackers crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set timer for 30 minutes, but don't start.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add flour & salt. Stir until blended.
- Slowly add milk & bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Blend in cheese & lemon juice.
- Arrange haddock in shallow, greased baking dish.
- Pour cheese sauce over haddock, covering as much as possible.
- Sprinkle crushed Ritz crackers over.
- Start timer and let it bake for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChadNastiuk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note