Breezy Lemon-Berry Dessert
Refrigerate: 5 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 envelope(s) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup(s) cold water
- 1 3-ounce package(s) ladyfingers, split
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup(s) refrigerated French vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1 package(s) (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 12-ounce carton(s) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cup(s) mixed fresh berries
- 2 cup(s) sliced fresh strawberries
- • In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- • Cut ladyfingers in half widthwise; arrange cut side down around the sides of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Place remaining ladyfingers in the bottom of the pan (bottom will not be completely covered).
- • In a large bowl, whisk the milk, creamer and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in gelatin mixture. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping.
- • Spread 2 cups of filling evenly into prepared pan; top with mixed berries. Spread with remaining filling (filling will be higher than ladyfinger border). Cover and refrigerate for 5 hours or until set. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and the strawberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note