Breezy Brunch Skillet
The one-pan brunch skillet will make cleanup a breeze.
Yield: Serves 4 to 6.
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 6 cups frozen diced potatoes
- 3/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Drain and set aside, reserving 2 T. drippings.
- In the same skillet, add potatoes, green pepper, onion, salt and pepper to drippings. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are golden and tender.
- With a spoon, make 6 wells in potato mixture. Crack one egg into each well, taking care not to break the yolks.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 10 minutes, until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note