- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) diced fully cooked ham
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- • In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Stir in cheese and ham.
- • Spoon egg mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap and freeze in a resealable plastic bag.
- • To use frozen wraps: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove plastic wrap; wrap tortilla in a moist paper towel. Microwave on high for 30-60 seconds or until heated through. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note