Breakfast Sushi Waffles
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 8 ounce(s) whipped cream cheese
- Assorted stawberries, banana, pineapple, peaches, and blueberries
- maple syrup
- Slice your fruit into long, thin matchstick shapes so they fit well in the roll.2Preheat your pizzelle maker.
- Mix the sugar, egg, and Bisquick.
- Put heaping tablespoons of dough onto the pizzelle maker for each pizelle. My pizzelle maker forms one large rectangle pizzelle when you put too much filling in, and this is actually what we want to happen here.
- Cook only about 30 seconds. If you cook it too long, it will firm up before you have a chance to roll it.
- Lay the pizzelle on to your cutting board. Spread cream cheese over it. Top with whichever fruit you want. Be careful not to overfill!
- Carefully wrap the pizzelle into a tube shape with the fillings in the center. Make sure the seam is sealed with a little of the cream cheese.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the tube into smaller rounds. Line the rounds up on a plate like sushi, and serve it with some syrup instead of soy sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Breakfast Sushi Waffles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes