Kids of all ages will love the layers of creamy yogurt, crunchy granola, banana slices and mandarin oranges in this dish. It sweetens the morning meal but also serves as a healthful dessert or after-school snack. From Linda Franceschi: Eldred, New York. Recipe published in Light & Tasty February/March 2002.
Yield: 4 servings
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) (16 ounces) fat-free raspberry yogurt or flavored yogurt of your choice
- 1 cup(s) reduced-fat granola cereal
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 15-ounce can(s) mandarin oranges, drained
- In four parfait glasses or bowls, layer 2 tablespoons each of yogurt, granola, bananas and oranges. Repeat layers. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes