Kids of all ages will love the layers of creamy yogurt, crunchy granola, banana slices and mandarin oranges in this dish. It sweetens the morning meal but also serves as a healthful dessert or after-school snack. From Linda Franceschi: Eldred, New York. Recipe published in Light & Tasty February/March 2002.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) (16 ounces) fat-free raspberry yogurt or flavored yogurt of your choice
- 1 cup(s) reduced-fat granola cereal
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 15-ounce can(s) mandarin oranges, drained
- In four parfait glasses or bowls, layer 2 tablespoons each of yogurt, granola, bananas and oranges. Repeat layers. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note