These cheesy twice-baked potatoes have the rich breakfast flavors we love, but with a lot less fat and calories.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 6 (4-ounce) Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 turkey bacon slices, diced
- 1/2 small sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- Bake potatoes at 400º for 35 to 40 minutes or until tender; cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes in half crosswise; gently scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell and reserving pulp. Stand potato shells, cut side up, in miniature muffin pan cups. Stir together reserved pulp, half-and-half, and next 4 ingredients.
- Cook bacon in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
- Add onion and broccoli; sauté 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Stir into potato mixture.
- Stuff mixture evenly into potato shells. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake stuffed potatoes at 350º for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Note: Stuffed potatoes may be prepared up to 24 hours before final baking. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Bake as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch