This was so fun to make with our kids. It tasted great and fluffed up just like a souffle!
Breakfast Souffle Casserole
Fun, easy and you can do it with your kids!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) biscuit dough
- 4 whole(s) eggs
- 4 piece(s) egg whites
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 3/4 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 2 whole(s) veggie sausage patties, crumbled can substitute regular sausage, bacon, ground beef or vegetables
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease 11x7 dish.
- Line dish with unbaked biscuits.
- Mix eggs, egg whites, milk and cheese pour over biscuits.
- Sprinkle with crumbled veggie patties.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Let set 5 minutes and serve while warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenringo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note