Breakfast Sausage Pizza
A pancake pizza baked with layers of mozzarella cheese, sausage slices, scrambled eggs, and garnished with scallions and parmesan cheese.
More From Hungry Jack Recipes
- CriscoÂ® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Hungry JackÂ® Original Pancake & Waffle Mix (Add Milk, Oil & Eggs)
- 1 tablespoon CriscoÂ® 100 % Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup prepared marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoons Hungry JackÂ® Microwave Ready Regular Syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese
- 3 links breakfast sausage, sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Additional shredded Parmesan cheese for garnish
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Coat 12-inch pizza pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR pancake mix, olive oil and water until a soft dough forms. With fingers coated with additional pancake mix, press evenly into prepared pan. Combine marinara sauce and syrup. Spread on crust.
- WHISK eggs, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook and scramble eggs 1 to 2 minutes or until eggs are thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Spoon evenly over sauce. Top with Monterey Jack cheese and raw sliced sausage.
- BAKE 16 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with scallions and additional Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note