Breakfast Sausage Pizza
More From Hungry Jack Recipes
- Crisco® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Original Pancake & Waffle Mix (Add Milk, Oil & Eggs)
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® 100 % Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup prepared marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoons Hungry Jack® Microwave Ready Regular Syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese
- 3 links breakfast sausage, sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Additional shredded Parmesan cheese for garnish
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Coat 12-inch pizza pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR pancake mix, olive oil and water until a soft dough forms. With fingers coated with additional pancake mix, press evenly into prepared pan. Combine marinara sauce and syrup. Spread on crust.
- WHISK eggs, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook and scramble eggs 1 to 2 minutes or until eggs are thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Spoon evenly over sauce. Top with Monterey Jack cheese and raw sliced sausage.
- BAKE 16 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with scallions and additional Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch