- 2 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, sliced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 12 ounces Breakfast Best Pork Sausage Links
- 6 Goldhen Large Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup Friendly Farms Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Happy Farms Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Carlini Cooking Spray
How to Make It
Melt butter in a sauté pan. Add vegetables and frozen sausage links, stir and cover.
Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove lid, simmer for 3 minutes.
Beat together eggs, salt, pepper, sour cream and cheese.
Heat a small non-stick skillet and spray with cooking spray.
Add eggs, cover and cook for 1 minute. Scramble eggs, replace lid and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove lid, scramble eggs until cooked thoroughly.
Place eggs on a plate, top with sausage and peppers.